_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
About the Uday nomination
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 3,172 posts
Armorama: 2,495 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2003 - 03:04 PM UTC
Staff Jim and everybody,I am sorry for putting up for Uday as UOM for the month of November It was meant as a joke I did not mean to create any controversy Look that character is a joke Most of us in the DSB think he is funny I and the rest of my freinds there know he would not have won it Again I am sorry for any hard feelings It just seems to me that there's a lot of hard feelings here on site lately
Now lets all relaxe and have some fun OK?
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2003 - 03:11 PM UTC

Quoted Text

It just seems to me that there's a lot of hard feelings here on site lately

Here, here!
mrs_selrach
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 225 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2003 - 03:21 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Staff Jim and everybody,I am sorry for putting up for Uday as UOM for the month of November It was meant as a joke I did not mean to create any controversy Look that character is a joke Most of us in the DSB think he is funny I and the rest of my freinds there know he would not have won it Again I am sorry for any hard feelings It just seems to me that there's a lot of hard feelings here on site lately

Actually I thought it was funny as heck !!!! and had a good laugh. For everyone's sake, I hope they get the joke and relax and just have a good time. Its not good being so serious we can't see the humor and jokes for what it is.

#:-)
Hollowpoint
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
KitMaker: 2,748 posts
Armorama: 1,797 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2003 - 05:41 PM UTC
You say, Uday?

No way, Jose.

Manie amaturial things wees due to make hour most pitifullest models .. .
Arthur
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,454 posts
Armorama: 330 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 05:17 AM UTC
Uday? funny? who is next for man of the month,Heydrich? this is my first and last post on this subject,over and out.
Arthur
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 10:49 AM UTC
Chad,
Apology accepted. Thanks for posting this.

Jim
kglack43
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 842 posts
Armorama: 607 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2003 - 11:11 AM UTC
Wait, you mean he was kidding???
And this "U" character is one of the pigs? Well, should have known..."the other white meat" my eye.

Darn it.

kglack
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 02:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Wait, you mean he was kidding???
And this "U" character is one of the pigs? Well, should have known..."the other white meat" my eye.

Darn it.

kglack

Kglack,I sure hope you are not trying to draw any of us pigs into a flame war by your comment Yes he was one of our members That does not mean the rest of us are bad
Arthur,yes some of us found him funny He only nade a few posts here He made fun of SS 74's work and SS 74 chose to laugh about it Staff Jim chose to ban Uday I don't blame him A lot of members got offeneded by Uday
Who is this "Heydrich" person you mentioned? Just curious
kglack43
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 842 posts
Armorama: 607 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 02:23 AM UTC
No, Lt. Col. General...just an observation...and i know that not all pigs are bad, they say their smarter than horses...and as for the "other meat" remark, i don't eat chicken, it's nasty and unhealthy and any food product that you have to scour the counter top after handling it aint right or fit for consumption, pork, on the other hand, IS my "white meat of choice".

As for your pig friend, mr. "U" , it kinda reminds me of a joke from the sixties...back when Exxon was Esso...

There were 100 bees flying over an intersection, on one corner was a Gulf gas station, and on the other there was an Esso station...99 bees flew down to the Gulf station and the remaining bee went to the Esso.
Moral of the story?
"There's always one Esso bee in the crowd."

And, I knew your nomination of "U" was just a joke. I think most everyone else did also. He was a funny guy. Added alittle reality to his forum post's.

kglack
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 02:29 AM UTC
Kglack,BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO #:-) Esso huh? That is going a long way back Thanks for the joke #:-) (++)
Arthur
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 05:46 AM UTC
Hey Zod,now you do surprise me LOL he was the architect of the Final Solution,assasinated in Prague,and his pals took a very nasty revenge,look it up, it is a fascinating story of courage in WW2.
Arthur
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 07:29 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hey Zod,now you do surprise me LOL he was the architect of the Final Solution,assasinated in Prague,and his pals took a very nasty revenge,look it up, it is a fascinating story of courage in WW2.
Arthur

Yes Arthur I remember the name now Or are you comparing me to him? All I did was put in a very bad joke as a nomination I did the right thing by apologizing And you compare a bad joke to that war Criminal?
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2003 - 11:05 AM UTC
Please, let us put all this to rest, I am asking all of Armorama to give me and the good members of DSB the benefit of the doubt. I, personally am not a nasty or vicious person(silly, yes),
Arthur, I respect your posts and thread almost more than anyone else on Armorama. Please do not judge me by the mistakes of a few miscreants. Chad, also is a very good man and someone I am proud to call friend. I am glad you two have made your peace together. I hope we can talk online again soon.
To kjlack43-thank you for your humor, it is greatly appreciated.
To Jim- Thanks!
To Plasticbattle-I am greatful for your support.
To all the members of Armorama-you are the best people.

Chris
Arthur
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2003 - 09:39 AM UTC
Chris,i do not believe i mentioned you at all,nor would i,and Zod,unless you are nominating yourself for man of the month,i don't believe i connected you with a war criminal,this is getting very silly and out of hand,i suggest we drop it now,make this the last post on this subject.
Arthur
 _GOTOTOP