_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Post on ML attacking myself, Sabot, & site.
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2003 - 08:23 PM UTC
This will be a one post topic. I am not interested in responses. This is a post of record. It's very likely that the post where the following was taken will be removed from Missing-Lynx in a day or less. I just wanted everyone to read this post and realize that there is a regular user on this site that is not interested in Armorama's future, reputation in the modeling community or indeed any one of us. He is only interested in playing games, playing the fool, and getting a few cheap laughs. I am 90% certain of who this individual is. When I am 99% certain they are going to be ban-ee #6.

The following was posted on the General forum in Missing-Lynx today.

Quoted Text

Hellos to alle, I am a forin builder of modeles whos beene involveded in hobbie fore manie years. But nots so goodes with englishes. Recentlie manie expertile builders of modele nominates mieself for user of months (UOM) because of my expertile advices on bords call armorama, where I meets manie nicelie friends and shares goode time.
The ownere of boarde calls Stuff Jim saye Uday no can be nominatedes for UOM because Uday is frome Iraq.
Recives somes emails sayings otheres also upsets. saies all this aboute votes UOM is lies and some picks who is Uom, likes some little sabote guye who never evens showes supposede modeles he hase dones, and is oftens kritical and nastie unhelpsfull to othere. bute is friendes of Stuff Jims.

Tells alle abouts this. Verie Unfaire

This members contempt for myself and Rob is self-evident. I will say this again. Without people (and there were very few of them) like Rob, this site would not exist. It's early success was completely dependant on their input, participation and guidance. Uday is being immensly STUPID to say that Rob did not deserve a UOM. He deserves much more. As do many of the people who put their time and efforts into making this a great place to spend some time.

Enough said. I am not aimiing this rant at the vast majority of you. But I am asking the few of you that might be sympathizing with "Uday" to rethink your opinions of his actions based on this info.

Thanks,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP