Hosted by Darren Baker
New 1/16 Renault FT
Mox1983
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 114 posts
Armorama: 104 posts
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 - 04:26 AM UTC
Just heard that a new company, Takom will be producing a 1/16 Renualt FT with the Girod turret in June.

Typical, just when I had got the Aber sets and etch track for my RPM kit, though at least I hadn't got the Armo interior and engine yet. I'll still get this kit, it'll look good next to my T-34
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 - 04:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Just heard that a new company, Takom will be producing a 1/16 Renualt FT with the Girod turret in June.

Typical, just when I had got the Aber sets and etch track for my RPM kit, though at least I hadn't got the Armo interior and engine yet. I'll still get this kit, it'll look good next to my T-34

Same here for as well as the Aber sets, I have Friul tracks, Mr. Model detail set and the Armo interior as well.
If this set gets reasonable reviews when its finally available, IŽll be buying it anyway. Have dreamed of building this for a long time.
Beastmaster
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 592 posts
Armorama: 588 posts
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 - 09:53 AM UTC
Unbelievable and it's plastic too by the looks of it. Typically I'm just in the finishing stages of my RPM kit and we've had announcements of the Italeri kt and now this one. You wait for a bus .............
 _GOTOTOP