Hosted by Darren Baker
Need lower hull for disappointing BMP-2 kit
xkronnikx
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 - 08:06 AM UTC
Last Friday i bought a Dragon Bmp-2 kit. When i got home i realized that it came without the lower hull, therefore i cannot even build this model, as i have nowhere to put the wheels on! :/ So i go to dragoncare, and reccieved a reply today,, to my misfortune they have discontinued this kit, so i have no hope of building this great kit... But then i noticed many people have used the AEF Bmp-2 interior kit, which comes with its own lower hull. Would this mean that some forum members would happen to have the stock dragon, revell or italeri lower hull leftover? If so would i be able to buy one off somebody?? I'll pay around $10-$15 and shipping if necessary... If any one would be able to help I would greatly appreciate it, even if i have to pay a little more - as i don't feel like paying $50 and shipping for the aef interior set when the model itself only costed $24.98
junglejim
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,728 posts
Armorama: 1,629 posts
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 - 01:51 PM UTC
Kyle, I have a spare (...kit or two!) and I'm not too far away! PM me with your address, I'm sure we can work something out.

Jim
xkronnikx
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013 - 04:09 PM UTC
Wow that's great! I get more customer service on these forums than i do from the actual company!
 _GOTOTOP