1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2013 - 09:13 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks.
Khaki ? Are you serious? pls...repeat again ?for real? repeat, khaki?
and you know it's really only a convention and have different shades? know that the priest does not have the OD, and it is very clear? Is it just my imagination missing? Khaki in italy .... type in google - it's probably the easiest way out, you'll understand

Yes I'm afraid I'm serious! Polish troops in british battledress in Italy's colder weather are everywhere, in books, on the web, where you want to find them!

I don't understand what you are so upset about!??? There is nothing wrong with a battledress, is there!

Cheers

Romain

put italicized text here
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 11:17 AM UTC
Nice job there.
I like it.

Jeff
210cav
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 6,149 posts
Armorama: 4,573 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 01:10 PM UTC
Well done! Beauty
eeRJott
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
KitMaker: 342 posts
Armorama: 341 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 03:57 PM UTC
A little fun, have a feeling that you do not know diversity of colors of uniforms .. I think that it's just your sly. And if you want a standard ... look for them on the web I do not equates to uniform uniforms.
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 07:28 AM UTC
Hi Rafal,

what I don't understand is your tone! An aggressive and provocative wording as well as words like "malignant" and "sly" are not necessarily what I expect here, the less so as I've always treated you and your work with respect.

I've not reacted until now because I granted you the possibility that you erroneously used the wrong words, but quite frankly I wonder now!

If there is anything peculiar you are objecting to regarding my person, I would appreciate if you speak out!

Romain
eeRJott
Visit this Community
Warszawa, Poland
KitMaker: 342 posts
Armorama: 341 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 08:57 PM UTC
My tone? Because someone denies your wisdom? Grow up ...... So I'm writing again, uniforms were yellow, green, brown shades. I thought I do not like anything else and it will be supported by facts, not malice.Impress me or outrage ... or anything else you do not. You will be talked I was doing the work, so much. How are the bunkers in Austria, still have them in every house? And now I'm mischievous:] I know how and I do not have to strain as you, foolishness. Grow up and understand that not all your wisdom will be applauded how are you accustomed.
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 09:05 PM UTC

Sorry m8, but I have no time to waste on such a "level"!
Forums are a lot about courtesy!

End of communication!

R.
 _GOTOTOP