_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
New, modern IDF tank crew from Meng
knewton
Visit this Community
New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 1,092 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:59 PM UTC
as seen at http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/mcwp95d1a9ptkinaymac.html

I'm sure this will be a good seller...

K.
merkavafan
Visit this Community
Northern Territory, Australia
KitMaker: 59 posts
Armorama: 56 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 09:26 PM UTC
Now these look simply brilliant !!! cant wait to get my hands on them !!! Great days for IDF fans !!
Cheers ,
Andy
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 09:35 PM UTC
Looks like a nice and useful set. Glad they're doing more figure sets.

Hisham
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 09:46 PM UTC
Nice! We'll have to see the quality of those, but I'm sure the set will be popular with IDF fans. There is a Hornet head set if the plastic facial details are soft.

Thanks for the news!
Mario
SHarjacek
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 977 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:47 PM UTC
Here's some additional info from their Facebook page ;

"A Great Addition to IDF AFVs – The IDF Tank Crew

After releasing the popular HS-001 Middle Easterners kit in October 2012, MENG’s team has continued studying and developing 1:35 scale figures. Now, we hereby announce our second figure kit in 1:35 scale, the HS-002 IDF Tank Crew. We have developed this kit with the help from our Israeli military advisor, Chinese sculptor and Brazilian illustrator.

The 1:35 scale HS-002 IDF Tank Crew kit consists of 59 plastic parts on two sprues. Except the 8 drink bottles on one sprue, there are 51 parts on the other one for 4 figures of different gestures. These figures have rich facial expressions and they just look like real persons. It is worth mentioning that these figures’ clothes folds and details are represented in accordance with their own gestures. This kit is suitable for MENG TS-001 Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3D Early, TS-005 Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3 BAZ w/Nochri Dalet Mine Roller System and other IDF AFV models.

During the development of HS-002 kit, we have studied a large number of photos and real items of IDF tank crews. Our designers have used sculpture softwares to simulate and modify various gestures, so as to ensure that these figures fit AFV models in a perfect way. In order to present better and sharper figure details, we have broken down the figures’ caps, helmet, heads, arms and legs.

This HS-002 kit is a great addition to the IDF AFV models. We believe that you will like it."

and a bigger box art picture ;

Kind regards, Sven.
mvaiano
Visit this Community
Sao Paulo, Brazil
KitMaker: 1,054 posts
Armorama: 1,050 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 11:09 PM UTC
Nice!

A brazilian ilustrator, I liked.

Guys, may I use this figures in my D9R?

Thanks!