_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Buildings & Ruins
Ruined buildings and city scenes.
Hosted by Darren Baker
posters
Posted: Monday, December 01, 2003 - 04:38 PM UTC
ok crew i need ya help big time has im new to computers well basically crap. i found a site on posters & wish to save them in ms word? i have saved them on my floppy so how do i put them into ms word? im lost . please do help. sos sos sos sos helpppppppp
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 8,797 posts
Armorama: 4,190 posts
Posted: Monday, December 01, 2003 - 09:10 PM UTC
Ola Holywar

If you want to open them in MS Word do the following:
Open MS word (Duh Robert really???)
Now go to "Insert" (can be found in the top of the program in the row: "File", "Edit", "View" and then "Insert")
Then in that menu choose: "Pictures" another dropdown menu will appear.
Then choose: "From File" This allows you to browse to your computer.
Go to the "A" wich represents your Diskette station (in almost 99% of the time) and take the picture you need and accept.
Scale it down to the desired length and width and voila you have inserted your pics in Word and they are ready for printing

Hope this helped you out

Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Monday, December 01, 2003 - 11:51 PM UTC
Why using Word..... better go for som image editing tool.... ok photoshop might be a bit overdone, but there's more fish in the sea...
panzerseba
Visit this Community
Vrancea, Romania
KitMaker: 92 posts
Armorama: 89 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 06:59 PM UTC
why word? is dificult to edit image.
if you are a beginer maybe is a better ideea to ask somebody to edit your pictures.
Neill
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,255 posts
Armorama: 485 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 03:48 AM UTC

Quoted Text

i have saved them on my floppy so how do i put them into ms word? im lost . please do help. sos sos sos sos helpppppppp

My normal method is to simply copy and paste from the Internet to WINWORD or my photo lab. Highlight the picture I want at the site right button click on the mouse, copy, open the WORD (Photo lab o r whatever), and paste. Pix is on my system to manipulate and print as I desire.

The posters and the framed picture of Stalin used in “Hunter or Hunted” were done with this method.

hope that help,

John
www.johnneill.com
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 11:33 AM UTC
cheers lads, you can get ya head down now , its war tomorrow. see ya on the beach #:-) seriously niceone 4 the help
 _GOTOTOP