Great stuff for modern dioramas.

Hans-Hermann
jwest21
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 3,374 posts
Armorama: 3,126 posts
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 - 04:26 AM UTC
Those look great! I may have to order one to try it out next time I place a Lucky order
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 - 04:46 AM UTC
They showed up a few months ago and I ordered a couple of them. They're not bad.. except for the window in the building corner.. it doesn't have atyrene parts.. it's just blocked so you can paint it black, I guess.. or you can cut it open and scratch some parts for it. Other than that, they're just like the Miniart stuff.

I remember back then one of the members here, who owns a store in the US, said he tried to get them.. but they required him to order too many without even giving him one sample to check it out.. so, the deal fell through. Same thing when I told Daniel at HobbyEasy about them.. he replied that he couldn't strike a deal with them. So far, I've only been able to get them only from Luckymodel.

I wish Miniart would do a couple of modern buildings.. I don't see that they could possibly lose if they do!!

Hisham
viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
KitMaker: 2,247 posts
Armorama: 1,138 posts
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 - 04:59 PM UTC

Quoted Text

They showed up a few months ago and I ordered a couple of them. They're not bad.. except for the window in the building corner.. it doesn't have atyrene parts.. it's just blocked so you can paint it black, I guess.. or you can cut it open and scratch some parts for it. Other than that, they're just like the Miniart stuff.

I remember back then one of the members here, who owns a store in the US, said he tried to get them.. but they required him to order too many without even giving him one sample to check it out.. so, the deal fell through. Same thing when I told Daniel at HobbyEasy about them.. he replied that he couldn't strike a deal with them. So far, I've only been able to get them only from Luckymodel.

I wish Miniart would do a couple of modern buildings.. I don't see that they could possibly lose if they do!!

Hisham

Yeah, that was me, not in the US, but close enough.

They were very hard (stubborn) to deal with. All I asked for was a sample kit. They were only willing to send me a few sample pieces and expected me to drop a ton of money (like a min. of 100pcs of each product they offered) based on a few sample pieces.

I told them no, I wanted a sample kit, and that I would even pay the shipping on it, as I wanted to have a really hard look at it, to see how easy/hard they were to build and especially if they wanted me to invest that much money into it.

I wasn't going to spend that kind of money without knowing the quality of the products. On their website, the sets look very much like Miniart, but having talked to a couple of people that have actually bought them, they are far from even the earliest Miniart building sets. Glad now I didn't go down that road!
 _GOTOTOP