Hosted by Darren Baker
"Step A Side, Boy"
momcha
Visit this Community
Nis, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 101 posts
Armorama: 100 posts
Posted: Monday, September 02, 2013 - 11:36 PM UTC
I just finished this one. Quick summer project. I wanted to make simple scene from early days of war. T-20 from Mirror Models 1/35. The best on the market at the moment. Everything fits fine. Only thing that make me mad, are tracks. I recommend to all who want to build this model, be very careful when you building tracks. They are highly detailed, but they can easily break, when placing them on their position. I used Value Gear universal set for details Anyway, if you are russian armor builder, this one is great for your collection.

wildsgt
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 327 posts
Armorama: 259 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 01:03 AM UTC
Outstanding Dio
jrutman
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 7,941 posts
Armorama: 7,934 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 01:53 AM UTC
Excellent work! I like it!
J
retiredbee2
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 757 posts
Armorama: 518 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 02:21 AM UTC
Really nice job on the painting and the layout. On the constructive critical part, this, I noticed right away...........The mold lines were not removed from the arms and hand of the soldier and the left arm of the boy looks like something glued on rather than natural. A little putty in the seam will fix that.The faces are really painted with nice detail that a lot of us can't get quite as good. My models are the same . Sometimes I don't see stuff unless someone points it out to me. Thanks for sharing this nice dio............
momcha
Visit this Community
Nis, Serbia & Montenegro
KitMaker: 101 posts
Armorama: 100 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 01:12 AM UTC
Thank you very much guys.

Yes Alfred you are right, I notice it just now. You`ll never know what is left on the model, until you switch on macro mode

cheers

Momcha
 _GOTOTOP