_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Tank hunter Mk2
gerrysmodels
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 441 posts
Armorama: 429 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 12:59 PM UTC
Hi guys

I have sorted some of the issues with this vignette.

1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 10:39 AM UTC

Hej Gerry!

do you see the difference?? It's important you do (I do but that's irrelevant)!!

I just went into the web for 2 mins and found the following example for a wild grass strip:

http://ondrup.blogspot.co.at/2011_03_01_archive.html

It's this kind of info that prevents us from making too many (obvious) mistakes.

Go on, continue with the great work!! Never stop in the middle of a task! Try to find mistakes, and correct them! You can do it!!

Cheers!

Romain

All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
KitMaker: 599 posts
Armorama: 527 posts
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 03:44 AM UTC
Hello Gerry! As usual, you always show us your outstanding spirit and also the work result! Very lovely vignette, just several minor things to solve, I think. Agree with others stated in your previous posted topic, just recover the helmet color into field green, in order to make your story in-line with the crewmen that originated from Heer, not SS.

Also for the exhaust pipe, it will be better to reduce the remnants of pastel chalk-granules-look-alike (Am I right with that word? anything...) and make it flat rusted. The crewmen also will get their finest face if you correct their face shading. I think you don't wanna to make them bearded, right? I apply the shading with very thin concentration of grey color (proportion between color and water, 80:20, respectively, also depending on your comfort manner)

But, the rest were very amazing. I admire your webbing idea and the weathering of the track, also for the interior. Keep up your very good work mate!

Kind regards from Indonesia

Garry
 _GOTOTOP