_GOTOBOTTOM
AFV Painting & Weathering
Answers to questions about the right paint scheme or tips for the right effect.
Iwata Neo Impressive
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 - 12:09 PM UTC
Just bought a new Iwata Neo, gravity feed and took it for its first test drive, some Vallejo Primer on my Dicker Max. I have to say I am VERY impressed!!!! The Neo is an excellent airbrush, and I have found even out performs my higher priced Paasche 10 fold. At the price point of the Iwata Neo (about $70 Cdn) it is definitely worth the money, and a solid investment for anyone looking to getting into airbrushing on any budget.

mmeier
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 1,280 posts
Armorama: 1,015 posts
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 - 11:52 PM UTC
Using the Neo since a good year. Like it a lot with Tamiya paints, had some problems with Revell Aqua but those are likely due to the colors itself
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,933 posts
Armorama: 985 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 11:59 PM UTC
Ive been using the Neo grvity feed for a few months now, I have found its not keen on Humbrol and Vallejo Model colour but I think that might be my terrible thinning practises rather than the air brush.Tamiya is a delight to spray through it and the price point cant be beat.
pantherkid
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 73 posts
Armorama: 35 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 03:47 AM UTC
Hello all, I'm looking to get a new airbrush and I might get one of these? How are they to clean? replacement tips? How fine of a line do they spray? Any chance of anybody showing thier work? I use mostly Model Master paints. Thank you for your time. Rick
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,933 posts
Armorama: 985 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 06:03 AM UTC
Hi Rick,spares are easy to get your Iwata supplier should have them.Cleaning is quite easy but it does have a small nozzle I soaked the nozzle in air brush cleaner and its ok no problem with fine lines cant show any work as I cant work out how to post them (only been on this site since 2002)
 _GOTOTOP