_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Oplot By Xact
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 - 02:27 PM UTC
Hi Everyone;

The T-84 has been Pulled Back from its release date of September and is going too be Re-Boxed. There was No Reason given for the Pull Back by Xact !--- DAGNABIT !
I was really looking Forward too Santa Delivering this for X-mas.

CHEERS; MIKE.
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 - 03:02 PM UTC
To be honest, I hope it is to address some of the issues with the initial T-80U kit so that the T-84 will be even better. Ever positive and hopeful.
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 02:39 PM UTC
Hi Everyone;

Just announced on the other side by Kevin is the T-84 Oplot, that was suppose too have been released back in September. Man this is one Mean looking Tank, and is sure too be a Big Hit with everyone who builds Armor.
Lets Hope that what ever the reason for the call back has been corrected. I for one have really been waiting for this thing, and lets its released in January.

HAPPY NEW YEAR; MIKE.
aristeidis
Visit this Community
Attica, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 621 posts
Armorama: 592 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 03:57 AM UTC
Pretty nice offering by XACT! Unfortunately i don't think it will be released before the GAZ-2975 TIGER announced before and with photos of the real model shown! In the case of the T-84 we only have seen the CAD images! Maybe i am wrong and i hope the construction team of XACT will make it's best for new year's release!
 _GOTOTOP