_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum: Cold War Soviet Armor
For discussions related to cold war era Russo-Soviet armor.
meng, what the hell you thinkin
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
KitMaker: 667 posts
Armorama: 639 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:20 AM UTC
as if life ain't complicated enuff as it is, you have to come out with a tank that has workable tracks that aren't giving me a hard time at all. always found workables a pain in the @$$, but noooooooo, you have to be different don't you. why don't you do something really ludicrous and release a proper T72 while your at it, and just maybe add these silly tracks too but single pin, and even do something completely off the wall by adding sufficient parts to make any version of a T72. wouldn't that be really stupid, instead of releasing various versions in separate boxes like some others do. hey, you could even sell your tracks separately. wouldn't that be just crazy

*rant over*
dvarettoni
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 778 posts
Armorama: 763 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 03:23 AM UTC
AMEN brother I here that
dave
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 12:16 AM UTC
got the tracks completed and they literally are idiot proof. painted on the sprues with Tamiya's dark iron and dryburshed with a mix of testors steel and flat blach in the smaller glass bottles. only broke one link, the center pins, and 2 links on one sprue had one pin each missing. no idea as to how that would've happen. they'd been bagged till I started on them. anyway, all that's totally insignificant. other similar tracks I've worked up there was far more breakage. not this time. meng really needs to sell these separately, provided they'll fit others' drivers.
dvarettoni
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 778 posts
Armorama: 763 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 09:10 AM UTC
i love the t-90 tracks the easys i have ever build that nead to do all they tracks the same way
dave
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 11:56 PM UTC
I fear, looking at sprue shots, the their leo1a3/4 tracks are similar to dml's magic tracks. got glue?
 _GOTOTOP