Hosted by Darren Baker
New GMC CCKW Bits
irondivision2
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 63 posts
Armorama: 40 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 07:10 AM UTC
Now you have a chance to add a corrected hood and detailed dash to your next Tamiya CCKW Truck kit-

http://rairoresins.com/
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 09:06 AM UTC
Bob if you send us images and information on your products we will run news stories for you and they will hopefully be seen by more members.
165thspc
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 9,465 posts
Armorama: 8,695 posts
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 - 12:44 PM UTC
Yes, I would love more information on your products.
irondivision2
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 02:47 AM UTC
For the next couple of months I will be on a 48th scale truck "binge". Most will be Airfield-related but others can find their way into Armor type Dioramas very easily. Just completed the IHC M-2-4 4x4 1 ton Trucks and will be adding that one to the crowd early next year.

A new WC-54 Ambulance is coming very shortly that is very accurately detailed and the price tag will only be around $45.

Any info on the products can be found on the website. I'm not much into advertising and stuff as I try to keep the operation small. I'm in this as a Hobby and don't want to get into the whole business thing. Been there, done that and never again.
irondivision2
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 04:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

For the next couple of months I will be on a 48th scale truck "binge". Most will be Airfield-related but others can find their way into Armor type Dioramas very easily. Just completed the IHC M-2-4 4x4 1 ton Trucks and will be adding that one to the crowd early next year.

A new WC-54 Ambulance is coming very shortly that is very accurately detailed and the price tag will only be around $45.

Any info on the products can be found on the website. I'm not much into advertising and stuff as I try to keep the operation small. I'm in this as a Hobby and don't want to get into the whole business thing. Been there, done that and never again.

Made a mistake, should read- completed the research on the IHC M-2-4 truck, ooops!
 _GOTOTOP