_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: R/C Armor
Discuss all Remote Control Armor related topics here.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Large scale RC tanks
trackpins
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 99 posts
Armorama: 86 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 05:32 AM UTC
Mainly for Jackalone74 but to anyone else interested.

A new post as I am not sure if you will pick this up on your topic. Initailly I suggest you have a look at my building of a 1:8 Panther in Armour Features. Jim is trying to also get my building of a 1:8 T34-85 up and running on the site. Might steer you in the right direction!

From the UK to the USA is one hell of a way and a lot of extra cost to you in packaging and freight. Have you tried to see if there is a supplier nearer to you?

There was one in the US, not sure if it's still going but you can check with the makers on www.interdacom.ru/~tanks. If not one, why not start it up yourself for the US, can only ask!

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Peter (Trackpins)
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
KitMaker: 6,043 posts
Armorama: 4,347 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 12:22 PM UTC
Okay Yes as Peter has stated their is a site that will let you know where they are at
herehttp://www.interdacom.ru/~tanks/

Hope this helps (++) (:-)
trackpins
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 99 posts
Armorama: 86 posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 08:12 PM UTC
Had a dig around and it appears no US dealership any more.

If that's the case why not try and import it directly yourself or for that matter, anyone else in the US or Canada who wants one, directly from the supplier.

I guess that goes for the whole of the world where there is no dealership.

I would have though a lot cheaper as you will only be paying fo one set of freight costs and there is the possibility of 2 sets of Customs duties, Russia to the UK and the UK to the USA and of course, no dealer Mark up!

I would have thought worth checking out and making some price comparrisons! Could save you a lot of $.

Hope it's helpful.

Peter (Trackpins)
 _GOTOTOP