_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Need help with dio idea.
chip250
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,864 posts
Armorama: 727 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 10:23 PM UTC
I have a completed Tiger Mid. Pro., Three SS infantry that are "in combat pose" and I want to do a dio of all of these on the Eastern front, in October.

The problem, I have no idea on what to do with them. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

~Chip
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2003 - 10:52 PM UTC
Chip,

C'mon, you can do better than this..... A diorama or vignette should be based on a "vision" you have...not something that has been "sketched" by someone else. Sure other people's ideas can help big time, but YOU have to build it.... Go to a library, roam the internet until you find a picture or a story that is special to you. From that point on, you can advance in your research.

If you have no ideas at this stage, just add the tank and the figures to a simple display base and put it aside until a good idea comes up..... You should have "a vision" on what to make before you start something.... if not..... it fails most of the time due to lack of inspiration.

Be creative !
chip250
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,864 posts
Armorama: 727 posts
Posted: Friday, December 12, 2003 - 06:19 AM UTC
I think I will do just that. Put it aside until I get an idea. I mean all the models that would be in it are finished, so now I can work on something else for a while.

Thanks!

~Chip
 _GOTOTOP