Hosted by Darren Baker
E-75
DaGreatQueeg
Visit this Community
Napier, New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,049 posts
Armorama: 841 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 02:44 AM UTC
Spurred into action by the unfinished business campaign, this is the third of my stash I've finished since signing up (the other 2 are a 1/56th Bradley and Cromwell IV).

Anyway it's a Cromwell Models Combat72 E-75, an addition for my Project '46 wargaming collection. Added a few extra details and as usual it's brush painted in GW acrylics over a Humbrol enamel primer.

Wip pics on my blog or for those who don't like blogs there's a few in the "Unfinished Business" campaign here ....

cheers
Brent

Panther64
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 395 posts
Armorama: 365 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 06:43 AM UTC
Sweet looking Night Beast there Brent. Bet that would have been one serious nightmare to any Russian tankers that would've come up against her. The Cromwell kit looks to be very nice. Cheers Bro!
DaGreatQueeg
Visit this Community
Napier, New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,049 posts
Armorama: 841 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2013 - 08:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sweet looking Night Beast there Brent. Bet that would have been one serious nightmare to any Russian tankers that would've come up against her. The Cromwell kit looks to be very nice. Cheers Bro!

Thanks Kerry. The Cromwell kit is a great base to start with, it is a wargaming resin kit though so it's a limited parts count (one piece hull and tracks) and I added quite a bit of detail. Like any kit it's what you make out of it .....

cheers
Brent
 _GOTOTOP