_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
Eastern Front and Vietnam
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 10:31 AM UTC
There are two new figure sets on the way from Master Box, depicting soldiers from two different wars.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:24 AM UTC
Another "diorama in a box," eh?
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 354 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 11:49 PM UTC
This Vietnam set is looking very nice and still on their list for over an year. This time it looks like they will release it this time. Now we have the next step and get an Box Cover. Hopefully not another year to wait until they will come out.

I have read some time ago they want to change something on that Figures. Canīt really see waht is difffernt now. Only new for me is that they add different arms and Weapons for changing poses.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:04 AM UTC
The Vietnam set looks very nice. I like the poses as they are relaxed, yet look alert. I hope they come out soon.
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 05:47 AM UTC
I've painted up their "Patroling" set and I must say they came out really nice!! And if these figures match the others' quality, I will buy a couple of sets for sure!

With a little extra care these figures are real beauties! Not bad at all for plastics!! Can easily compete with some resins!!

Cheers

Romain
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 2,184 posts
Armorama: 1,468 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 11:01 AM UTC
Yup, the V.N. set looks very promising. With the alternet arms and such, they will be very usefull to me. I hope other companies look at these with the idea of alternet arm poses and take the hint. Just makes sence to me, a figure with the one way or the other type pose. MasterBox is really doing the job for me, they are now my go to company for figures as I am still arguing with D.M.L. over the Pelilu U.S.M.C. figures. Almost a year of, it's on the way, where are they .So now a days, when I need a paticular figure I check out MasterBox first. There customer service is the best I have ever had to deal with and the figures they do are really well done. Just let them know what the problem is and they take care of it. My parts were sent out and post marked Christmass day, imagine that happening here in the U.S.; don't think so.
pdelsoglio
Visit this Community
Mendoza, Argentina
KitMaker: 561 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 12:45 PM UTC
A couple of interesting sets.
 _GOTOTOP