Hosted by Darren Baker
1/16 trumpeter m-16 half track
Sideshow
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 8 posts
Armorama: 8 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 09:44 PM UTC
Hi All, I've just taken delivery of the 1/16 Trumpeter M-16 quad gun half track. Just one question, Are there any aftermarket accessories out there to enhance this kit as it is somewhat lacking in detail for such a large kit.?

"Remember when you pull the pin, Mr grenade is no longer your friend..!!"

Cheers, Sideshow
OldWarloke
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 2,663 posts
Armorama: 2,649 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 10:01 PM UTC
Hi Bob
To the best of my knolidge there isn't anything out there for the 1/16th. kits. I have seen this kit built up and it's real nice. You will probably have to do a lot of scratch building to detail it.
Donald
Sideshow
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 - 11:06 PM UTC
Thanks Don. I was afraid someone was going to say that as my own searches have been somewhat discouraging. I'll hang in there and see if anyone else turns something up. I've no plans to build it in the near future so maybe someone will release something. Cheers, Bob
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
KitMaker: 3,581 posts
Armorama: 2,782 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 07:08 AM UTC
It builds nicely,The radio is suspect,and there is some room for detailing the solenoids and wires to the MG's. Also, a support for the end of the exhaust pipe would have to be a scratchbuild.

Sideshow
Visit this Community
Australia
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 - 10:23 AM UTC
Hi Carl, Thanks for the photos.... Your half track looks outstanding..!! I suspect with that sort of inspiration I'll be building mine sooner then I expected. Cheers, Bob
 _GOTOTOP