Hosted by Darren Baker
RMG minuteman update
Minuteman
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 261 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 05:31 PM UTC
Ok I am a little too slow to figure out how to post pictures in the forum, there are in my gallery. Sorry
This is where I am now. The photos are not too great; I am not much of a photographer. I have not painted the rubble as of yet. The hole in the building is far bigger than the pile in front or on the floors, but I had to go vertical rather than horizontal, issue with the better half.  I would appreciate any and all suggestions, comments and that means the critical ones. This is the first dio that I have completed this far in over twenty some years of modeling. Yes there headless, I am not satisfied with the Denison smock on Father Eagan, the colors seem to get lost in the wash, so to speak. Digby-Warter is a modified Verlinden “Red Devil” (#1756) and Father Eagan is a DML Red Devil, Verlinden arms, and Hornet hands. Everything else is scratch-built. The small street section and sidewalk are made of individual bricks.

Thanks
Jay
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 06:30 PM UTC
From what i can see i must say that you have done a lot of work till now and this is a BARVO for u. Good looking stuff hte scene allover. Just two thing to ask i belive that the wooden part of the building will be a lil weathered and damage treated as well as the rest of it ? and also the umbrellas handle is way too big comparing it with what a hand grabs in real life from an umbrella. I hope we ll have soon more pictures of your nice work
Venom
Visit this Community
Alessandria, Italy
KitMaker: 720 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 07:16 PM UTC
wow
Nice work!
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 08:39 PM UTC
I liked the building more than the figure work. I believe it worths to be seen here
Minuteman
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 261 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 03:20 AM UTC
Graywolf, Thanks for moving the picture.
Major_Goose, I agree about the umbrella handle I have constructed another and I have yet to weather any of the wood yet, waitng for the adhesive to dry.
I appreciate the input
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 06:44 PM UTC
Minuteman if you have sometime make a brief discription of the construction work on the building especially the brickwall and the windows, saying what kind of wood u used and what kind of adhesives on them . Thanks . Its very nice looking , i have looked at it many times
 _GOTOTOP