_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
Marmon Herrington Breda Car ?
Nailcreek
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 97 posts
Armorama: 73 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 - 09:55 AM UTC
Could someone suggest photos or references as to how the 20mm Breda guns were mounted on MH Mk.II cars? I'm kicking around picking up the MH (German version) and a Breda gun and doing a bit of kit-bashing.

WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 12:28 AM UTC
I took a look through all my MH references and couldn't find anything to help you out: that includes the massive "Marmon Herrington: A History of the South African Reconnaissance Car" by William Marshall and published by Model Centrum Progres.

If you find any pics, let us know as I'd be interested in seeing how the Breda was mounted too.
milanmcz
Visit this Community
Jihormoravsky Kraj, Czech Republic
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 02, 2014 - 06:22 AM UTC

I think the producer will do itself Marmon-Herrington vehicle with Breda gun. I am looking for more photos of M-H with German 37mm Pak 35/36. I found only three photos of this modification.
Nailcreek
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 97 posts
Armorama: 73 posts
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 - 02:11 PM UTC
Well, I've asked about both a breda car as well as a Mark III ... and from the response, it would appear that neither will be produced by the company.
25PDRFG
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 187 posts
Armorama: 181 posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 10:34 AM UTC
Try googleing Airfix John Saunders British armoured cars he did a lot of British in the desert scrath builds in the 70s including what you are after
 _GOTOTOP