_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Gaz-233014 Tigr diorama Ideas
zorrolobo
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
KitMaker: 1,457 posts
Armorama: 1,440 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 09:45 AM UTC
Just finished my Meng Gaz-233014 Tigr. Any Ideas for an interesting diorama for it?

Thread to more pics at Russo-Soviet Forum: http://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/218766&page=1
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2014 - 08:38 PM UTC

I don't know about any great ideas, but your camo on the Gaz is fantastic!!!
Superb job!!! Congratulations!
Would this vehicle be deployed in UN context??? Always a good opportunity for a nice little scene.

Just my 2c worth!

Cheers

Romain
zorrolobo
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
KitMaker: 1,457 posts
Armorama: 1,440 posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 - 06:03 AM UTC
Thank you Romain. I am doing some research on it. Cheers!
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 - 06:59 AM UTC
How about a GAZ TIGR in Police/SWAT service?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZdFq0lQKM
andrekidbsb
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Brazil
KitMaker: 284 posts
Armorama: 273 posts
Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 - 07:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

How about a GAZ TIGR in Police/SWAT service?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZdFq0lQKM

This video is great, but the version used by Moscow's OMOH is GAZ-233034 SPM-1. This version has 2 hatches instead of only one with guns'ring. From Wikipedia "Special police car GAZ-233034 SPM-1 is intended for use as a vehicle and operating-company car Russian Interior Ministry in counter-terrorism operations, the tasks of territorial defense, assisting FPS Russia, including the transportation of personnel at the march, to protect the crew from fire weapons and explosive devices damaging factors.

GAZ-233034 SPM-1 is an armored car, a third class of ballistic protection to IEC 50963-96 side and aft projections. In the frontal projection machine is protected by a class 5 Standard. In the roof of the car two rectangular hatch without bindings under heavy small arms. Firing of personal weapons crew and troops on early models through closing loopholes in the form of large valves in the body and doors. In the later versions - through the opening armored glass in the doors and on the sides of the car. In the cabin air space for the driver, older cars and 7 people landing. On the roof of the car can be set remotely controlled setting shooting special means to disperse demonstrations, "Gun carriage." Provides space for the radio station and the radio-controlled explosive devices blocker". Although I think the OMOH use Meng's version. I'm seeking in my Tigr's folder and if I find I'll post it.
Congratulations
André
 _GOTOTOP