_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
webshop??
Mark
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 554 posts
Armorama: 461 posts
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 - 03:04 AM UTC
Hi all,

I just came across this site and was wondering; does anyone have any experience with this shop:
http://www.westfront-shop.ru/

My Russian is very bad and I am wondering what kind of shop this is.

Thanks in advance!

Mark
timroberts8
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 105 posts
Armorama: 94 posts
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 - 06:13 AM UTC
Quote from their site;

This is not an anonymous online store, it is created by Pavel Cherepanov, one of the founders of the studio scale models Ostfront . Site Studio ost - Front . RU is a popular resource with its galleries, news articles, interviews, master classes. The studio itself for many years creates scale models on order, and is known far beyond the country. Impeccable reputation studio known in the community of professional modelers who will confirm it in any forum. Sites OSTFRONT and Westfront , as the name implies, are fraternal units.

He is posting on Missing Lynx constructive comments quite a lot, you could contact him from there?
Hope that helps.
gareths11
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 49 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 - 12:02 PM UTC
I recently placed an order through the web store, and was told that it would be combined with an order I placed around the same time through a Russian eBay seller (who has mostly Zedval barrels). The seller on eBay has a small amount of positive feedback.

Pavel--who is very friendly and communicative--also informed me that shipping would be quite slow due to Russian customs.

I can let you know when I receive my stuff.
gareths11
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 49 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 05:53 AM UTC
I received the package from http://www.westfront-shop.ru/ the other day. Everything was perfect. It took about a month to get from Russia to Canada.

Once again, Pavel is very friendly and helpful.

I bought some Zedval parts, including the new KMT-7 (very nice).
Dzhaks
Visit this Community
Voronezh, Russia
KitMaker: 87 posts
Armorama: 87 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 06:53 AM UTC
I use this shop as catalog and, when the model I need found, buy it in the another store)))

I don't know, how Pavel works with non-russian buyers, but in Russia you buy a model in WestFront, then it sends to Pavel and then Pavel send it to you.

If it is interesting, this is studio, where pavel and other great modellers work: http://ost-front.ru/en

He is one of the greatest russian modellers.

As for me, I bougt once at him photoetched (full kit) for BA-64 (MiniArt 1:35). We had a good talk, he is very helpful and friendly, and he sent me it very quickly.
 _GOTOTOP