_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
REVIEW
Panzer Crew Uniforms
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 12,571 posts
Armorama: 6,599 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:47 AM UTC
We give you a quick peek at this new figure painting guide by the folks at AK Interactive.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
CDK
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 358 posts
Armorama: 339 posts
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2014 - 12:03 AM UTC
Hi Jim, very nice video, it's a really helpful little book for those who want to better their figure painting skillset.

One thing I had really hoped for when I saw that this item was being reviewed here was a bit more attention to the English translations. You may recall a previous review on their learning series book on realistic wood effects here on Armorama, where they were taken to task for their rough translations (rightfully so I may add).

HERE

I am trying very hard to get the point across to them as to the extreme importance of the English translations but they are struggling to accept the added time and cost of doing this.

I hope you understand this isn't a harsh criticism of your video but I wonder if after you read through the text, you could supply us with some feedback. I do intend on getting a copy to Jake to review (if he is so inclined) when the new AK North America website is up and running to have a good comparison by the same reviewer, but if you do happen to read through the book and have any thoughts to share, additional feedback isn't a bad thing.

Thanks

_GOTOTOP