_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
MAIM Models heads 1:35
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 354 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:37 AM UTC
Hi to all you scale modelling guys,

here are some Photos of my newly arrived heads from German Manufacture MAIM (modernarmies-in-miniatures)in 1:35 scale.

My camera is out of Order in the Moment so i uses my Smartphone.Not the best photo Quality. Sorry for that.

The heads are MAiM35H0036 & MAiM35H0009. You pay about 2,30€ for each head. I think itīs a great deal to choose every head you really want and Need instead of buying head sets from Hornet for example for about 11€. If you only need or like one or two in such a set you have four to five over and pay for heads you donīt Need.

So this new form of buying loose heads is great.

Have a look at the photos for the Quality. They are really fantastic and fit perfect Figures from Hobby-Fan, Bravo-6, Alpine and also plastic ones from Dragon, Mastebox etc. The Level of Detail is very good but i have to admit not the brilliant Level like Hornet. For me they are on the second place and not far away from Hornet.

Have a nice day

Stefan
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 04:16 AM UTC
I like the bearded ones.. they could be used as Arabs.. 2.3 Euros is a bit high for one head, but I guess there aren't too many options available out there

Hisham
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 05:09 AM UTC
Hi Hisham,

These are not the cheapest ones but you can choose every single haed you want and need. Like you said there are many heads Many comming heads you did not get from any other manufacture. Also they will release many heads for Taliban, insurgents etc. i am still waiting for their upcomming Vietnam heads at the end of this month. They look fantastic. Have a look at Sockelshop.de - There you can see all heads aviable and comming Releases.

Have a nice day

Bye, bye

Stefan
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 05:35 AM UTC
Hey Stefan.. I did check out their site and they have some nice things .. both figures and heads. I sent them a suggestion on their FB page regarding their insurgents, and they said that they're working on some insurgents for the Syrian conflict.. so, I'm really looking forward to those

They seen to be the only ones interested in doing figures and accessories for the modern conflicts in the Middle East.. as far as I can tell

Maybe they can do some decals with Arabic slogans and graffiti

Hisham
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 06:52 AM UTC
Hi again ;-),

you can also have a look at Black Army Models. They have already released an Syrian Fighter Figure. Also their range of modern Figures for Bosnia conflict in the 90ī could be used as Insurgent or any other Military, militia, freedom fighter etc. I have the pick up Crew and the skater Boy with spray can and they are really ynice done.

_GOTOTOP