_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
Tankograd: Tanks and More
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 02:51 AM UTC

Some new publications are now available from Tankograd covering the likes of the M1A2, M60 variants, and more.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Nitevision
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 88 posts
Armorama: 87 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 05:51 AM UTC
The new Tankograd "Fast Track" series which started with the M1A2SEP V2 Abrams will cover many other modern vehicles in the future so stay tuned. When the exericses Combined Resolve II/Saber Strike are still ongoing you can already buy the book showing the latest Abrams Version in Action.

You will find more info later on www.tankograd.com

Ralph
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 06:21 AM UTC
This looks to be another batch of promising releases from Tankograd. I also hope that they release more of the books along the same lines as their 'In Detail Leopard 2 Maintenance', which is in my opinion one of the best publications they have released for modellers.
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 06:16 PM UTC

Quoted Text

The new Tankograd "Fast Track" series which started with the M1A2SEP V2 Abrams will cover many other modern vehicles in the future so stay tuned. When the exericses Combined Resolve II/Saber Strike are still ongoing you can already buy the book showing the latest Abrams Version in Action.

You will find more info later on www.tankograd.com

Ralph

Thanks for the info! Lopking forward to other releases in this series.

Cheers,

Christophe
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 06:19 PM UTC

Quoted Text

This looks to be another batch of promising releases from Tankograd. I also hope that they release more of the books along the same lines as their 'In Detail Leopard 2 Maintenance', which is in my opinion one of the best publications they have released for modellers.

It's good if you want to model a tank with interior and all maintenance hatches open, or if you want to do a maintenance diorama but in many cases I'm just happy with exterior reference, especially for tanks and other tracked ARVs.

Cheers,

Christophe
 _GOTOTOP