_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
RECONNAISSANCE-POLAND 1944
cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 227 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 06:51 AM UTC

if you want here more picture http://augustomotolo.blogspot.it/ thanks
Motives
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 444 posts
Armorama: 428 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 08:31 PM UTC
Very nice! That reference is great, love how they used the rail on the side as a grenade rack!
cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:12 PM UTC
thanks , if you look in the blog I put The picture who inspire me , ciao :-)
1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:46 PM UTC

Ciao Augusto,

very nice vignette! Overall brilliant job!! Great attention to detail!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!

Just a couple of things maybe: the officer is holding those binoculars with one hand....those things are heavy...and he would be lucky to see anything at all, shaking as he is!

I would have swapped the binocs...the rear guy holding the heavy version with both hands, and the officer can have the lighter one! Just a suggestion!!

And the Schwimmwagen "sits" on top of a knoll...maybe you should have "sharply cut off" the terrain behind the vehicle, so that it would look like it simply rolled there.

Cheers

Romain

cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 01:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Ciao Augusto,

very nice vignette! Overall brilliant job!! Great attention to detail!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us!

Just a couple of things maybe: the officer is holding those binoculars with one hand....those things are heavy...and he would be lucky to see anything at all, shaking as he is!

I would have swapped the binocs...the rear guy holding the heavy version with both hands, and the officer can have the lighter one! Just a suggestion!!

And the Schwimmwagen "sits" on top of a knoll...maybe you should have "sharply cut off" the terrain behind the vehicle, so that it would look like it simply rolled there.

Cheers

Romain

This work is from two year or more ago , maibe not are perfect but i can survive at that , thanks

jrutman
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 7,941 posts
Armorama: 7,934 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 02:10 AM UTC
It may be from a few years ago but we can see that you already were a great painter back then already!
You also have a recognizable style in your work.
Nice job.
J
cestus72
Visit this Community
Torino, Italy
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 05:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

It may be from a few years ago but we can see that you already were a great painter back then already!
You also have a recognizable style in your work.
Nice job.
J

thanks Jerry, have a recognizable style for me is very important now days with so many techniques and products all models look alike; but you are also of the same school as me :-)
 _GOTOTOP