_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
Aplology
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 05:07 AM UTC
I just want to say I'm sorry that I can not finish all my projects in a timely manner lol. If anyone is following my projects on here, I have a bunch.
During the summer mths I get extremely busy with work, from May - Sept, then it slows down, that's when I get busy with models again!
I still go out & buy kits though but nothing crazy like the winter time.
I do plan on finishing my projects during my slow period...please be patient if anyone is following.
Like, the Academy Tiger I w/interior & metal tracks- this is almost finished.
The Panther II project - I have finished a mold for the turret using drawings & the help from a fellow modeller who actually finished a Panther II from drawings.
My 1/16 German figure I will also finish.
I bought some older Tamiya USA halftracks , a British Universal Carrier , Dragon German 250's & 251's , another older DML Brumbar. Dragon Shermans.
I stay away from airplane kits but I was checking out some kits in Hamilton & found a great Dragon WW 1 Knights of the Skies 1/48 Spad 13 Kit ! It comes with a 1/12 bust of pilot Edward Vernon Rickenbacher in resin! I plan on collecting all of this series!! I will also be entering this bust into the new figure contest in the future.

This kit is awesome ! Comes with photoetch & wire for a WW1 airplane kit. It was released in 1998 so it doesn't show up on Dragons website. Hopefully I can find the rest. This is the only airplane kit I intend to do. Wait!!! I take that back, I also intend to buy & put together the Revell Germany 1/32 scale German WW2 Heinkel HE 111P-1 bomber

Ok? So thanks for reading this...whoever cares lol.
PS- I want to find the following, if anyone can show me where or who makes the following.
a 1/32 or Larger
JU-87
British Typhon w/rockets
PSS-that's all the airplane kits I want !! lol All the rest are tanks!!!
Blackstoat
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 568 posts
Armorama: 561 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 05:38 AM UTC
It's not a race bud. Chillax and enjoy the summer
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 05:57 AM UTC

Quoted Text

It's not a race bud. Chillax and enjoy the summer

Thx Andy! Have a pint for me mate!
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:09 AM UTC
I gave up on the whole "six builds at once" thing. I just couldn't keep up with them and would get sidetracked, too easily. It is exceptionally difficult to run three or four campaign builds, at once. I have great respect for your efforts. Just remember to finish them, so you don't have ten shelf queens.
Snorri23
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 514 posts
Armorama: 261 posts
Posted: Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:26 AM UTC
Airfix did make a 1/24 stuka many moons ago.
SdAufKla
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 2,238 posts
Armorama: 2,158 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 01:37 AM UTC
Hey, "no sweaty-da." Model building is a journey and not a destination.

Sometimes it's sitting back and doing "research" (i.e. reading a good book), and sometimes it's time at the workbench, and sometimes it's going to a show or hanging with your modeling buds, and sometimes it's putting a finished model in your display case...

Just don't stop putting one foot in front of the other, and you'll make progress all the same.
 _GOTOTOP