_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
nead some advice
dvarettoni
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 778 posts
Armorama: 763 posts
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:31 AM UTC
hey all thinking about get this T-72B/B1 (Model 1984) detail set for Tamiya kit from SBS . I have two question is the kit any good and how used this tank I know that the USSR did but did any one else thanks dave

there is the link http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/cxr4fwh8euoeduxvxgmp.html
seanmcandrews
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 561 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:49 AM UTC
no experience with SBS kits but it certainly looks very nice and it's got to be more cost effective than the 3 or so Miniarm kits you would have to buy seperatly ( turret, road wheels, glacis ) to get the same result. Unless you already have the Tamiya kit and are set on making a B variant out of it perhaps an even better solution would be the the Trumpeter kit with parts left off or changed depending on the era you're going for. http://www.amps-armor.org/ampssite/reviews/showReview.aspx?ID=2951&Type=FB
As Far as users go, I don't think it was never exported but that still leaves you with some cool Soviet or Russian camo schemes.

Sean
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2014 - 04:08 PM UTC
Hi Dave;

Some of there kits can be a Problem, like any Resin the Parts can Worp ! which may require the Hot Water treatment. Now if you Don't mind being A Plastic Surgeon then give it A Shot !!
IMHO the way the kits are being released, I Hate too purchase the expensive conversion kits anymore.

CHEERS; MIKE.
dvarettoni
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 778 posts
Armorama: 763 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 08:51 AM UTC
thanks all one more question does any one have any good pic I'm looing for a nice camo paint job
dave
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 05:08 PM UTC
Hi David;

I don't have A pic, so sorry for that. The Russian version of the MERDC sceme would be the most common, Olive Drab, Sand Grey, & Flat Black !

CHEERS; MIKE.
 _GOTOTOP