_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Axis - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Axis forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
A thumbs up to Tasca
sgirty
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 1,315 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, January 02, 2004 - 10:27 AM UTC
Hi. Bought myself the Tasca German 'Luch' for Xmas this year and am just about half way through it now. (Am working on both a Tamiya Abrams, and this kit at the same time, which most likely isn't the smartest thing to do, but what the h---). And I can't really say enough about this little model. The plastic molding is something that just can't be described in mere words. I've never seen a kit quite like this one. The detail on absolutely every piece is fantastic, as those of you who have already built it can verify. Only drawback are those tracks, but I have found that Fruilmodel and Model Kasten has sets for this model out. So this will be the finishing touch to a very fine model. No matter what you're modeling preferences are to whatever time period or nationality, it would be worth the money spent to build just one of these kits to see what up-to-date modeling SHOULD be all about from all the major kit makers out there. Let's hope this is just the start of a long line of very, very nicely detailed and easy-to-build kits from this company.

Take care, Sgirty
Pnzr-Cmdr
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 483 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Friday, January 02, 2004 - 12:05 PM UTC
i agrre this kit is superb to say the least. i have ordered an aber set and friuls for mine
 _GOTOTOP