diorama update
alpha-1-7-0
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: -2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2004 - 01:42 AM UTC
hey everyone

my diorama 'supper for the nightwatch' is 99% complete, just the wirbel crew to add to the base (4 figs) thats should be ready in the next few days. the base itelf is complete aside from painting the frame. id love to hear views, suggestions etc. thanks all :-)
Alpha

Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2004 - 03:22 AM UTC
Looking really good alpha! Great use of the tamiya field kitchen. I like the way you have set it up inside a demolished house. The wirblewind looks good as well and the camo is well done. One thing I would add is smaller rubble. I like your rubble and big chunks look the part, but there should be a lot more cat litter size stuff and sand mixed through it! just my personal taste. Otherwise loking really good. Its a pity the pictures are not a bit clearer. If its dark where you are taking them the camera doesnt work well, no matter how good it is!
KFMagee
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,586 posts
Armorama: 1,225 posts
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2004 - 07:45 AM UTC
I'd like to see a single photo of the entier diorama...
alpha-1-7-0
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2004 - 10:29 AM UTC
hey keith
no probs ill get pics up as soon as i can - the dio is nearly complete so ill try to get some better pics

cheers

alpha :-)
lestweforget
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
KitMaker: 2,832 posts
Armorama: 1,500 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 04:27 PM UTC
Looks great Alpha, nice rubble
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 - 07:10 PM UTC
Nice effort there buddy. I believe the smaller rumble parts will mix nicely all the stuff thats thrown down. Its a nice scene though and a different shape of base
alpha-1-7-0
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 01:44 AM UTC
hey thanks lest/goose

i know hte pictures arent very good, and i hope to have some better pictures soon. there is finer rubble mixed in there, but because of the light and c**p camera you cant really see the detail, so im goin to use my 35mm camera and scan the fotos, until i can afford a new digital camera. also ill be taking some better posed fotos, to give more of an all round view of the scene.

cheers for now

alpha
alpha-1-7-0
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 01:45 AM UTC
hey thanks lest/goose

i know hte pictures arent very good, and i hope to have some better pictures soon. there is finer rubble mixed in there, but because of the light and c**p camera you cant really see the detail, so im goin to use my 35mm camera and scan the fotos, until i can afford a new digital camera. also ill be taking some better posed fotos, to give more of an all round view of the scene.

cheers for now

alpha
 _GOTOTOP