_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
IDF Tank Crew (Modern)
cutigerfan
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 133 posts
Armorama: 85 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 01:21 AM UTC
Just wondering has anyone seen or used a set of Modern IDF Tank Crew from Korea. There's no name on who there made by except for a person that supposedly sculpted them and his name is "Jung Gu Hee". Also, there's a part number that their referenced to " DT 35-032". Of course there in 1/35th scale and the only place I've seen them for sell is on ebay. Any help on recommendation of any sort would be greatly appreciated .

Tony
csmanning
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 333 posts
Armorama: 321 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 02:46 AM UTC
They are probably the ones from DToys. I have a few sets and figures from them. They are pretty good but like all resin products you need to check the fit, and the details of the face. If you don't like the face then there is always Hornet heads, but I doubt you'll have any issues.

Alternative there are a lot of other modern idf crew sets out there to choose from:

Meng
Black Dog
Valkyrie
Just to name a few
Easy_Co
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,933 posts
Armorama: 985 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2014 - 08:47 PM UTC
Hi have a look at Valkyrie miniatures they are Korean and do a nice pair of modern IDF tankers.
cutigerfan
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 133 posts
Armorama: 85 posts
Posted: Monday, November 03, 2014 - 10:35 AM UTC
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. I do have the Meng set of figures. However, I'm looking for something different. I've seen the modern set of IDF figures from Valkyrie and their nice. But I truly like the poses and overall appearance of the DT figures. Carmen as you were referring to with most resin figures you have to check the fit, etc. Also, you're right, if you don't like the heads I can always change them with the hornet range. Just looking at the pictures of the DT set they seem to look useable. Besides, the idea how I want arrange them on the Merkava, they seem to be the fit. Thanks again everyone.

Tony
 _GOTOTOP