_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
IS 7 is out
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Armorama: 3,034 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 10:24 AM UTC
Got notice this morning that my IS 7 had shpped from Hobby Link Japan. including registered shipping cost me a tad under $73
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 - 07:33 PM UTC
Picked one up at a show for $60 last week-end.

Cheers,

Christophe
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 8,985 posts
Armorama: 3,034 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 04:46 AM UTC
just arrived today. The gun well the tube is a 2 parter. And here was something that chapped me . the muzzle brake/deflector at the end. you have to drill out the holes in it. So this is one tank that is screaming for a metal gun replacement. The rest looks pretty good. The tracks are mainly individual links, but there is a long secton which i guess is slotted for the bottom

Despite disappointment over the gun tube...i am glad to have one of these in my collection
ninjrk
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 1,381 posts
Armorama: 1,347 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 04, 2014 - 07:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

just arrived today. The gun well the tube is a 2 parter. And here was something that chapped me . the muzzle brake/deflector at the end. you have to drill out the holes in it. So this is one tank that is screaming for a metal gun replacement. The rest looks pretty good. The tracks are mainly individual links, but there is a long secton which i guess is slotted for the bottom

Despite disappointment over the gun tube...i am glad to have one of these in my collection

That's what jumped out at me as well, it's also soft in detail so it will have to go. That said, it's nice that both the long and short muzzle were included. And it will look great when completed.
 _GOTOTOP