_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
Super Sale at Tiger Productions
tigerproductions
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 238 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2014 - 08:47 PM UTC
In this season of Giving Thanks I am thankful and blessed to be alive and be able to contribute to my family and society.

With that being said, I guess things turn from bad to worst before they get better. Desperation is now standing besides me and does not want to leave!

As many of you know my wife and I have been without a job for over a year, and have exhausted all our savings and credit cards. It's gotten so bad I have tried to get hired by McDonald's, Burger King, and Pizza Hut and was told I was "overqualified", how can anyone be over qualified to want to work?

Well, I need $700.00 a month to keep the lights on, pay the internet to look for work and keep up with buying food and pay the cell phone bill. The house is being foreclosed on but we are still living here till they come for the keys and we have to move out.

I am offering 40% discount on Tiger Productions Diorama Products http://www.tigerdio.com (you have 5 different product lines to choose from).

I am also offering 20% discounts on all products of MIG Productions-USA http://www.migproductions-usa.com

You can pay securely via PayPal at [email protected]

Hope you find it within yourselves to help a chap out in his hour of need, I am not looking for handouts (too many of those people already in this planet). I am offering good quality products at reduced prices so you can stock up on your hobby needs before Christmas.

Thank you for looking, for your support, encouragement, prayers, well wishes and friendships. May you all have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving/Christmas season.

Your servant,

Jose Rodriguez,
Tiger Productions Diorama Products
MIG Productions-USA
callmehobbes
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 751 posts
Armorama: 740 posts
Posted: Friday, November 21, 2014 - 12:15 AM UTC
Hope things work out for you.
Recon
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,571 posts
Armorama: 764 posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 - 09:23 AM UTC
Where do you list your cobblestone street sections?

Mike
jrutman
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 7,941 posts
Armorama: 7,934 posts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 - 07:58 PM UTC
My condolences for your time of tribulation buddy.
I pray that you can find some peace this holiday season at least.
J
 _GOTOTOP