_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
*m*_workshop seller On Ebay
Grindcore
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 389 posts
Armorama: 358 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 03:07 AM UTC

Hey guys,

Does anyone here have experience with the seller "*m*_workshop" on Ebay from Singapore? They have a MJ Miniatures figure I want to pick up but I'm a little weary of ordering resin figures from Asia.

Thanks,

Jimmy
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 03:19 AM UTC
I ordered from them couple of years ago and was very satisfied with the service... good communication and good prices.

In fact, M Workshop is a real shop, I visited them when I was in Singapore. The staff is very friendly.

Mario
stufer
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 416 posts
Armorama: 342 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 03:32 AM UTC
I've ordered Alpine figures from them in the past(in fact they are listed on Alpine's website as an official Alpine dealer),good packaging and reasonable delivery time,not purchased anything recently but all good experiences back then

Grindcore
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 389 posts
Armorama: 358 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 05:35 AM UTC

Excellent!! They had good reviews on Ebay just wanted to make sure they weren't selling recasts.

Btw, The MJ Miniatures WSS Grenadier in Ardenne, 1944 is beautiful, saw it at the Long Island show, had to grab it.

weekh745
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 07:58 AM UTC
Long time customer of MWorkshop. Good deal and no worries about the sales. All you need to worry is the postal services (regardless of country of origin and destination).
 _GOTOTOP