Hosted by Darren Baker
LF instuctions scan - AMT M60A1 Blazer #8864
ReccePhreak
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 34 posts
Armorama: 3 posts
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 07:56 PM UTC
I recently got an AMT 1/35 M60A1 Blazer Kit # 8864, but it was missing the instructions. I am just starting to build armor, so I definitely need a scan of the instructions to verify all the parts are there, but more importantly, to be able to build the kit. If anybody has this kit, could you send a good quality scan of the instructions to lengesath(AT)cox(DOT)net?
Thanks.
Larry Engesath
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
KitMaker: 2,433 posts
Armorama: 2,325 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 04:45 AM UTC
Hi Larry,

Your AMT kit was originally the Esci kit, and it was recently reboxed by Italeri.

You can find the instructions of the Italeri kit here :

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/mackmechanic/library/Military%20models/m60%20review?sort=3&page=1

Click on each instruction photo then you can enlarge it (magnifier icon).

Cheers,

Christophe
ReccePhreak
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 04:57 AM UTC
Thank you very much. I also just got some hi-res scans of the AMT instructions, so as soon as the kit arrives in the mail, I can start on it, and do it in Royal Thai Army markings, using the new Siam Scale decals I just got.

Larry
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 05:05 AM UTC
Beware those Thai tanks seems to be M60A3 you can make an M60A1 from this AMT kit but not M60A3.

Also were did you get those decals from? Modelivery Online Hobby Shop Thailand comes up on google...

Also do they come with good instructions?

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,

Christophe
ReccePhreak
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Saturday, February 14, 2015 - 05:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Beware those Thai tanks seems to be M60A3 you can make an M60A1 from this AMT kit but not M60A3.

Also were did you get those decals from? Modelivery Online Hobby Shop Thailand comes up on google...

Also do they come with good instructions?

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers,

Christophe

I know that this tank can't make an M60A3, but the Royal Thai Army bought both the M60A1 Blazer, as well as the M60A3. I already have a Tamiya M60A3 kit.

Yes, Modelivery is the main source for Siam Scale decals. All but 1 of my armor decals came without instructions; the M60A1 Blazer was the only sheet that had instructions. Almost all of my 47 Siam Scale aircraft decals came with instructions, only a few of the RTA helicopter decals did not.

Regards,
Larry Engesath
C_JACQUEMONT
Visit this Community
Loire-Atlantique, France
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 07:00 AM UTC
"Blazer" I have only seen mentioned for Israeli tanks, I gather what thay call Blazer is actually a M60A1 with ERA, like those used by the USMC and not ex-Israeli tanks?

Cheers,

Christophe
 _GOTOTOP