_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
Trumpeter 1/35 Gaz 39371 Interior
andymacrae
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 409 posts
Armorama: 402 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 01:57 AM UTC
Hi All,

Been looking through my Trumpeter kit and while it is clear that the seat behind the drivers (the commander?) is missing what I also can't see is any form of radio? I'm wondering if that is what is hiding behind the cover on the right of this photo:
http://data3.primeportal.net/trucks/yuri_pasholok/gaz_39371-221_vodnik/images/gaz_39371-221_vodnik_010_of_186.jpg

or is it some other kind of electronic equipment. So anyone have any idea?

Thanks,
Andy
RealHokum
Visit this Community
Moscow, Russia
KitMaker: 25 posts
Armorama: 25 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 12:12 PM UTC
Hi! I'm working on the same model, and I have serious questions to the Trumpeter of about information on what they were doing interior. The insides are made very mediocre - irregular shape of the wheel arches, the size of the engine compartment, the position of the right chair, empty ceiling, a complete void in the commander place. I found only pictures of the prototype of this machine from the museum, there is a significant difference from the production version, but something you can see. http://military-photos.livejournal.com/423265.html
Perhaps the same arrangement of elements on the production version Vodnik.
Sorry for my English, I use a online translator.
mokush
Visit this Community
Heves, Hungary
KitMaker: 216 posts
Armorama: 205 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 05:38 PM UTC
The size of the headlights and searchlights are not OK. IMHO they are huge.
This is the second very disappointing Trumpeter kit I've bought this year (the first was the BMP-2).
Quality down, prices up... Well done Trumpeter.
Wakemeup
Visit this Community
Napoli, Italy
KitMaker: 880 posts
Armorama: 874 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2015 - 05:48 PM UTC
For the same price you can get a fennek(german version)...that it's a very very good kit.I also would buy this gaz but after your comments I'll stay away..

Cheers

Ciro
 _GOTOTOP