_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
W-Model: T-14 Armata
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2015 - 06:03 PM UTC

W-Model has sent Armorama news of their latest braille scale offering due for release in July 2015. The T-14 Armata from W-Model is supplied in 1/72nd scale.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Black_sheep
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 823 posts
Armorama: 170 posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:28 PM UTC
That was fast! I just wish to see it in 1:35 scale
jwest21
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 3,374 posts
Armorama: 3,126 posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2015 - 08:37 PM UTC
Honestly, it's probably too soon. I was under the impression that equipment was left off the turret for secrecy, so this would only really be a parade version. Some of the turret even seemed to be covered in sheet metal, either to mask parts of the turret or give the appearance of being finished when it was not.
LonCray
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 348 posts
Armorama: 256 posts
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:00 PM UTC
Will it come with a set of mechanics trying to get it moving after it ate a transmission in the parade rehearsal?
todorovicandreas
Visit this Community
Austria
KitMaker: 608 posts
Armorama: 593 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 12:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Will it come with a set of mechanics trying to get it moving after it ate a transmission in the parade rehearsal?

You should have watched the whole video where it left red square on its own. Poor driver made a mistake and other personal drove it away smooth and without a prob.

Nice model, but I too think its too fast as it really seemed unfinished. Stood next to it, probably 2 meters away. Couldn't see sheet metal as a cover but some space really looked as if modules were missing. Of course it also was a show off of new equipment.

Best regards,
Andreas
thehermit
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 277 posts
Armorama: 171 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 07:05 AM UTC
NOT in 1/35 scale...BAH...HUMBUG...!!!
Cantstopbuyingkits
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 2,099 posts
Armorama: 1,920 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 03:53 PM UTC
I'll wait until the tank gets into production and Trumpeter or someone does a 1/35 styrene.
10thmd
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 78 posts
Armorama: 73 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 11:19 PM UTC
18 Years and older LOL
Alaska
Visit this Community
Maine, United States
KitMaker: 158 posts
Armorama: 112 posts
Posted: Friday, June 05, 2015 - 12:48 AM UTC
I wish it was in 1/35 also but I agree it's to soon. I've done a little research on this new Russian MBT and from what I can find it's anything but a lemon, most of the turret accessories is still classified but even Janes military is of the opinion that this tank is going to be a formidable adversary. It even has a nuclear proof capsule for the crew and it was tested and withstood an attack of 4 Abrams MBT's at once.

The Russians are making some serious headway in modernizing their military and it would be foolish to think that they haven't learned from the old inadequate/unsafe for their crews former USSR mentality!

I just received my first AFV model of the Meng T-90A mbt and I am very excited to start this tank!

This Russian Tank is no slouch either in real life.
I'm attracted to all countries armor and planes 1900 to present but I am particularly interested in Modern Russian Armor to start out with. It's just different and new.

Alaska..

_GOTOTOP