_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
German Infantry Set: Battle of Bulge 1944
All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
KitMaker: 599 posts
Armorama: 527 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 02:56 PM UTC
Hello guys, far... far away after the starting date of "Hairy Sticks" campaign in Aeroscale, I will show a set of WWII German figures that I promised as an entry of this campaign. Look simple, but not really at all. Pictures below show my starting date (I just able to upload today since my PC is broken, so I decided to collect the progress pictures before post them at the same time) and the contains of the set are as follows:

Bonaparte84
Visit this Community
Hessen, Germany
KitMaker: 338 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:05 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello guys, far... far away after the starting date of "Hairy Sticks" campaign in Aeroscale, I will show a set of WWII German figures that I promised as an entry of this campaign. Look simple, but not really at all. Pictures below show my starting date (I just able to upload today since my PC is broken, so I decided to collect the progress pictures before post them at the same time) and the contains of the set are as follows:

Hey Ricky,

I can't see any pictures in your post.
All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:15 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Hey Ricky,

I can't see any pictures in your post.

It's done and fixed my friend Nicolas! Thanks for your attention!
All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:17 PM UTC
After a brief show of the set, the figures are started to be assembled as follows:

Cheers
All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:24 PM UTC
Next, the following post will show you the basic painting (not primer anyway) of the figures. Not too basic at all I think, just the preliminary camouflage of the troops. The pattern will be shown below:

Cheers again!
All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2015 - 03:27 PM UTC
Next, the further process as follows (almost finished!):

Cheers!

All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2015 - 05:15 AM UTC
Hello guys, again..! This is my recent update of 2 figures, I hope that the remaining 2 figures can be finished soon before the deadline:

Warm regards

Garry

All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 06:10 AM UTC
Finally, the remaining pictures that I considered done will be shown as follows:

.. not too good at all since I finished them in rush, of course need a further improvements later. Such pictures above maybe a little different with similar photos that I posted in OFFICIAL: Hairy Sticks Campaign on brightness aspect since I use 'Auto-Adjust' feature when using Windows Live Photo Gallery. Any comments are welcome!

Warm regards from Indonesia

Garry
 _GOTOTOP