Hosted by Darren Baker
Dioramas Plus ceramic kits.
downtowndeco
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
KitMaker: 306 posts
Armorama: 272 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2015 - 09:22 PM UTC
I've been busy with my other line of model railroad kits (Downtown Deco) for a while but finally got time to run a few more of these. I also got a very nice note from one of our customers the other day I'd like to share;

"I wanted to let you know your diorama sneak attack ,the realism work that you put into it is awesome along with clear instructions. The added parts was plus and appreciated. I had bought one other diorama from another manufacture before yours, it was such a headache it went into the trash. It has been awhile since I have been into models,making dioramas your dioramas will make it much more interesting and fun. looking forward to more dioramas. Thank you."

This has always been our intent. To make a great looking product that was easy to assemble. To hear our customers feel that was their experience with the kits is very rewarding.

Thanks much for your support & for keeping this fun for me.

Weekend Special of Armorama members. Place an order with us before midnight 7/19/15 & I'll throw in an extra set of our rubble (a $12 value) & a set of our Battled Damaged Sidewalks ($14 value) at no extra charge.

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
Dioramas Plus
www.dioramasplus.com

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 - 12:27 AM UTC
These are great kits for those who want a quick way to a really nifty diorama. This is what I did with the Iraq one.
parrot
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,607 posts
Armorama: 1,581 posts
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 - 02:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

These are great kits for those who want a quick way to a really nifty diorama. This is what I did with the Iraq one.

Totally agree with you.
I just wish Randy would produce more modern sets.
I've used both,the Iraq street and the apartment building.
Maybe a rural Afghanistan structure would be great.

Tom
zorrolobo
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Mexico
KitMaker: 1,457 posts
Armorama: 1,440 posts
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 - 09:20 PM UTC
I totally agree with Tom! We need more modern structures.
 _GOTOTOP