_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Talk
Site announcements, comments, or feedback about the site.
german wwii weapons
jprowlers
Visit this Community
Visayas, Philippines
KitMaker: 22 posts
Armorama: 14 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 07:52 PM UTC
HI,
I would like to ask for some assistance in finding WWii german weapons like the mg42 and sturmghever 42/43 in 1/35 scale. I tried Legend, Lion Roar and other suppliers. But up to now i have no luck. Any help will be highly appreciated. My email is [email protected].

Thanks for any reply.
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 07:59 PM UTC
Search a company called K59
Dragon does a nice 1/6 scale one.
Tamiya has an older MG 42 on a mount.
https://www.hlj.com/product/k59c-009/Mil

As for the rifle....Dragon has nice guns in their troop kits..I haven't seen the requested one though..but they do have the more common weapons, but look at the date of manufacturer , anything above 2004 . Dragon also make a nice MG 42, MG 34 in these kits. Usually with bipods & round ammo drums. Some contain MG belts & ammo boxes.
If you search here. You can also search other companies like Bravo6.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/search?typ1_c=102&cat=&state=&sold=0&sortid=0&searchkey=1%2f35+Soldiers+dragon
GeraldOwens
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 3,736 posts
Armorama: 3,697 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 04:55 AM UTC

Quoted Text

HI,
I would like to ask for some assistance in finding WWii german weapons like the mg42 and sturmghever 42/43 in 1/35 scale. I tried Legend, Lion Roar and other suppliers. But up to now i have no luck. Any help will be highly appreciated. My email is [email protected].

Thanks for any reply.

Tamiya's German Infantry Weapons Set includes these weapons. The MG-42 isn't perfect, as it has cooling apertures on the sides only, since Tamiya used a two-part mold, while the actual weapon has cooling openings on all four sides. Most of us just live with it, but K59 offers a resin version that has four-side details.
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 - 05:14 PM UTC
Hi Ruberle, the MG42 is no problem. Dragons Gen 2 is a really nice depiction of that one. The Mkb 42 is in the Dragon German Weapons set part 1. There's both variants in there, the Walther and Haenel variants so you've got a choice. They're nicely depicted and you can see the difference between the two and the MP44. Someone a while back said that this superb set was going to go back into production after being absent for years so who knows. If you're really stuck let me know and I can supply you with one of each if you like as I've managed to pick up a couple of boxes of each set off ebay as figure wise I build a lot of German stuff so extra weapons are always neccessary.
 _GOTOTOP