_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
Stalingrad: European Refugees
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 - 02:05 AM UTC

Stalingrad released several new figure sets in 1/35 scale depicting WW2 refugees. These figures were already featured on Armorama back when they were still in progress, but now we have the complete info on these masterpieces.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Friday, August 14, 2015 - 07:27 AM UTC
These look to be urban Western refugees looking at their clothing so complement their Eastern peasants figures. To be honest I think you could use these in a general street scene without them being refugees(well apart from the girl with the plant but she'd be okay in a house). These look to be very nicely done and useful figures. I wish someone would bring out something as useful in plastic. I know Miniart have done some useful civillian figures before but these are spot on and very generic. I started a thread the other day about generic figures which could have a multitude of uses and it was very interesting what sort of poses people wanted. I can't see it in the forums as I think it went to modelling in general and couldn't work out how to get it onto the Armorama forum. I've not bought any Stalingrad figures yet but they look to be very nicely done and something a bit different.
Yankasippi
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 12:46 AM UTC
I love the Putin sneaks out of Berlin figure in topcoat and hat!
 _GOTOTOP