_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Small Scale
Dioramas of subjects smallers than 1/32 scale.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Russian Steppe Ukraine 1941
Joe_Mannschaft
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 27 posts
Armorama: 16 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:04 AM UTC
Hello everyone!! This is the first time completing a model diorama, and the first time using this website. I do look forward to everyone's comment, whether they be constructive, critical, praising, or whatever. I am just interested in what you will think about it. I just hope I don't make anyone throw up because its bad. Thanks for looking

This diorama took 3-4 months to complete, which does not include the models themselves. I got the inspiration from my fascination with the Eastern Front and the subject of WWII. It depicts unit Abt. 191 attached to the Sixth Army as they blitzkrieg across central Ukraine in the initial weeks/months of the infamous Operation Barbarossa. This scene in particular shows the common motif throughout Ukraine, which would be tank combat in vast wheat fields. This is my first attempt doing something like this.
The diorama itself is 16"x20"
Joe_Mannschaft
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - 09:23 AM UTC

All_You_Can_Kit
Visit this Community
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
KitMaker: 599 posts
Armorama: 527 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 05:18 AM UTC
Sorry Joe, I can't see anything from your post.. Am I made a mistake when loading the page? Because my internet connection is fine... Or you may check your linked photos from gallery or another image holder, mate.. I'm sure that your job is a pretty thing to be shared, Good luck!

Kind regards

Garry
Joe_Mannschaft
Visit this Community
Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 06:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Sorry Joe, I can't see anything from your post.. Am I made a mistake when loading the page? Because my internet connection is fine... Or you may check your linked photos from gallery or another image holder, mate.. I'm sure that your job is a pretty thing to be shared, Good luck!

Kind regards

Garry

Hi Garry,
I accidentally deleted my original picture album, but there are more on another thread in the large scale forum. I accidentally created 2 posts when I should have done 1. Please look at the large scale forum, that is where I have my original post with more pictures. It is still "small scale" (1/35), I just posted to large scale forum. Thanks for looking!
 _GOTOTOP