_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Cougar HEV & JERRV interiors
Manxman
Visit this Community
Cavan, Ireland
KitMaker: 34 posts
Armorama: 32 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 06:28 PM UTC
Hi, I am currently starting two builds of both the Cougar HEV and the Jerrv. I am struggling though to find any decent photos of the interiors. Does anyone know of anywhere I can get such?
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 06:32 PM UTC
All in one place? That would be the Cougar reference I sell. It has interiors of many Cougar variants, including the JERRV. Do a search on here - it's been very well reviewed. $15.00 and you receive it today.509 photos - no other reference can come close to that, especially for the price.-
chazsmith1
KitMaker: 30 posts
Armorama: 20 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 07:16 PM UTC
Hi Robert! I'm trying to find your item on Ebay (from your other post) but when I find your ID, it says you have zero items for sale. I don't know how to do a PM but I am interested in buying your reference. Could you please contact me to let me know how to buy it from you.

Thanks
Charlie
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 08:42 PM UTC
Charlie,
It's cheaper here than eBay becasue I don't have to cover their costs. I haven't sold there in a while as I'm rarely home to send and receive items. (references are digital but I can't take my hard drive to some of the places I go) I've sent you a PM with details.
To other interested parties, I depart tomorrow for a month, so tomorrow is the last day for a while.
Pete, yours are on their way today.
andrekidbsb
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Brazil
KitMaker: 284 posts
Armorama: 273 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 09:52 PM UTC
Peter, I strongly recommend Robert's reference material. I bought and it is amazing.

Cheers
André
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 - 10:34 PM UTC
Thanks Andre.
I'm posting this photos here for you as I don't have your email address any more. This is the model I was taling about. A few like this and one with the anti sniper netting and a close up of the DshK and I another with a PKM.

chazsmith1
KitMaker: 30 posts
Armorama: 20 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:16 AM UTC
Just finished downloading Rob's files on the Cougar and they are great! I wish that I had seen this posting before I started converting the Meng Cougar to a JERRV but it's not too late to add what's in here. Wholeheartedly recommend this product if you are looking for pictures of an interior for your Meng kit.

Thanks
Charlie
andrekidbsb
Visit this Community
Distrito Federal, Brazil
KitMaker: 284 posts
Armorama: 273 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:42 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Andre.
I'm posting this photos here for you as I don't have your email address any more. This is the model I was taling about. A few like this and one with the anti sniper netting and a close up of the DshK and I another with a PKM.

Thank you!!!
Recon
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 1,571 posts
Armorama: 764 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 04:21 AM UTC
What color is the interior? I cannot find any photos that show the interior colors.

Mike
Youngun
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 587 posts
Armorama: 550 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 04:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

What color is the interior? I cannot find any photos that show the interior colors.

Mike

Sand, gray and black.

Manxman
Visit this Community
Cavan, Ireland
KitMaker: 34 posts
Armorama: 32 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 11:40 AM UTC
Robert, thanks for the offer and yes from all the reviews you have put a lot of work into them. But if I'm honest I'm only after 1 or 2 shots for painting references, as I'm only just back to modelling and at present mostly build just out of the box but do like to get my paint scheme as accurate as possible.

Young gun, thanks very much that is exactly what I was after, now if I can just find one on the interior rear of both the HEV and Jerrv I'll be happy.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 09:22 PM UTC
Rear interior of JERRV is black. I've posted that in a thread on here not too long ago. Rather than have you search for it, just send me your email address.
Youngun
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 587 posts
Armorama: 550 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 11:40 PM UTC
Knew I had one more

corsair924
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
KitMaker: 403 posts
Armorama: 322 posts
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:54 AM UTC
Not to push but I just bought Rob's package for the Cougar; excellent collection of pictures both inside and out of the 4x4 and 6x6 Cougars and JERREVs and he sent them to me electronically.
Peter you might reconsider it, as a tool towards stepping up your game down the road. Don't need to buy expensive additions just scratchbuild somethings that will look reasonable when seen through the windows.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2015 - 02:19 AM UTC
And, you didn't get all of them yet! Had to hit the gym for a few hours. More to follow.
Thanks for the comment.
 _GOTOTOP