_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Want o see some of your work on a box cover?
downtowndeco
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
KitMaker: 306 posts
Armorama: 272 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 12:29 AM UTC
Hi Guys,

I'm working on a couple new kits & I need a little help. The first kit is a 1/35 diorama base called "Battle of Fallujah" & I need some US Marine figures. They need to be nicely painted & correct for the battle. I need 3/5 figures for the box cover shoot. You get your figures on the box cover, credit in the instructions & one of the kits no charge when it's released. I'll be glad to return the figures when I'm done with then.

The second kit will be based on the Battle of Stalingrad. I need a few nicely done Russian troops. Same deal, you get your figures on the cover + a free kit when it comes out.

The last thing I'm doing is a Vietnam dio base. It will probably be set in Saigon. Same deal.

Why aren't I doing these myself?? It's not my thing. I'm pretty good at structures & bases but don't really have the time, patience or talent to do figures.: )

If you have figures that you think would be appropriate for any of the projects send me a couple pics @ [email protected] & we'll talk.

Thanks for your help!

Randy Pepprock
Dioramas Plus
downtowndeco
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 02:41 AM UTC
The Stalingrad masters are almost done & thinking about it I could just as easily use German figures. Anyone have a few nicely painted ones that would be correct for that time frame? PM me.

Cheers!

Randy Pepprock
Dioramas Plus
joepanzer
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 803 posts
Armorama: 740 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 02:56 AM UTC
Very Sneaky Mr Pepprock.
(I mean the new thread)
downtowndeco
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 03:00 AM UTC
Well, after thinking about it I realized that there are probably some guys who do figures but not dios so I figured I should post it here as well. : )

r
 _GOTOTOP