1/72 panther ausf g late
suikmoto
Visit this Community
Tartu, Estonia
KitMaker: 152 posts
Armorama: 92 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 09:42 PM UTC
Hi everyone

As thread title says i am going to build 1/72 scale panther ausf g late, but i'm going to do it better than my last panther that was up detailed by eduard pe set. I have completed list of what i would need for it but as always suggestions are more than welcome.
List so far:
And older panther g late

Karl
robertkru
Visit this Community
Austria
KitMaker: 28 posts
Armorama: 26 posts
Posted: Friday, October 02, 2015 - 01:24 AM UTC
I do not understand some choices Why Panther F and Flak Panther? Which turret and which wheels you want to use? I see no kit where you can get the missing turret parts for Blackdog turret. Maybe the steel wheeled Panther G 7339 would save some cost when you find one. Another source for steel wheels could be Tiger1 kit ( Revell late Tiger has rubber and steeel wheels and is cheaper)
Regards from Vienna
Robert
suikmoto
Visit this Community
Tartu, Estonia
KitMaker: 152 posts
Armorama: 92 posts
Posted: Friday, October 02, 2015 - 02:00 AM UTC
Well first of all i couldnt find the steel wheeled kit sadly and as fir the panther ff, well that is for some pieces the flakpanther doesn't have and will be built into model on its own. As for mantlet and hatch on black dog turret i plan to replace the hatch and i just happen to have spare late g mantket around. I won't be using panther f hull as i have heard or read it has die cast hull what i don't like very much. Tiger 1 rubber wheels are fiffirent from panther rubber wheels although steel wheels look similar or are same.

Karl
 _GOTOTOP