_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Jagdtiger jaguar Interior
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
KitMaker: 3,271 posts
Armorama: 2,388 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 11:14 AM UTC
Hello Guys, just wonder if any of you had built the Jaguar interior for the Jagdtiger? what's in the set? And what kind of skill level does it require. I have never worked with resin before.

Thank you all for your help in advance.
avukich
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 760 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 11:02 PM UTC
Dave,

I asked someone about this set and found out that it is pretty nice. Includes engine, driver's compartment, and entire fighting compartment including the gun breech and all of the other odds and ends one finds in a fighting compartment. He also said that as far as he knows, Jaguar's interior is the only game in town and that it may be out of production. Let me know if you want me to try tracking this interior down for you.

HTH
JonTamkin
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 11:35 PM UTC
Hi Dave,

How are you. We at Mission Models have the jaguar Jagdtiger Int kit in stock. The kit is very nice and should not pose any problems for a first time resin builder. The kit does include the complete int but does not include the engine compartment. Most interior kits do not include the engine. Give us a call at 323 666 4228 if you would like to order the kit. We also have alum barrels in stock for the Jagdtiger.

Thanks

Jon

Mission Models
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 - 05:51 PM UTC
Thank you guys for your kind feed back, I think I am definitely going to get the Jagdtiger interior. I will check around the local shops, and if cannot get them here, will ask for your help. Thanks!
tankbuster
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 134 posts
Armorama: 89 posts
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2002 - 05:42 PM UTC
I have the Jaguar Jagdtiger interior at home and just want to point out that is is intended to built an "intact" tank. it was my intention to built a blown up tank, but this is a rather tricky issue with this set as cartridges and shells are moulded together with their tie downs.
that means you would need a lot of etched parts ( which I think are not available ) to resemble these "sole" straps.

regards, werner
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2002 - 09:56 AM UTC
Yes, It's my intention to build an intact tank. Thanks for the input.
 _GOTOTOP