_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Decals for SS figures
Shakermaker
Visit this Community
Slovakia
KitMaker: 60 posts
Armorama: 59 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:42 PM UTC
Hello. Can anyone advise whether there is somewhere some decals for 1:35 Waffen SS or Vlasov's Russian Liberation Army figures? I mean helmet signs, sleeve patches....
TonyDH
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:55 PM UTC
Archer has patches for the SS and Hudson & Allen has sets of uniform patches
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 - 02:06 AM UTC
Alliance Modelworks has a good selection of high quality SS decals along with PE badges and awards: http://www.am-works.com/store/lw35049-german-wwii-waffenss-uniform-insignia-devices-pi-70.html?type=jpg&pic=1
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 - 02:01 PM UTC
As the others have said Archers do some nice ones. Eduard do some painted etched metal ones which are good but don't buy them online. They're pretty hit or miss so you need to see them. I bought some which were spot on, nice and crisp yet another set were useless as they were smudged so were no use whatsoever and are destined for the bin. The only drawback I'd found with the Archers ones is the heat from your fingers can pull them off the sheet so they end up sticking to you if you try to put them on using the dry technique. They are however very nicely detailed, right size and even include cap insignia so they're probably the best ones on the market
Shakermaker
Visit this Community
Slovakia
KitMaker: 60 posts
Armorama: 59 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:04 PM UTC
Thanks
 _GOTOTOP