_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
ADV Azimut - Paris, France
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 329 posts
Armorama: 91 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 04:17 AM UTC
Last month I made a post about a set of figures (Nashorn Crew) that I purchased while on a trip to France. I went to the shop in Paris.

The set was made up of four figures, nice poses but horrible castings. I made the error of not checking the figures first; rather I trusted in the fact that these are resin figures and their own in house brand......well, we all do stupid things from time to time!

I emailed numerous times and got zero response, interestingly the day after I posted my experience here I had a response telling me that the figures would be replaced...here is that response:

Hi mr.,

sorry about the trouble with the 2 figures from ADV/NASHORN crew; we will replace them with same pcs with cleaner casting

rgds/D.Chomette

Well here we are well over a month from that email and nothing has arrived. I have emailed and asked for an update, I really don't mind waiting....so long as I can trust in the fact that the figures will arrive, but zero responses....

Given the events in Paris I don't want to get to fired up, perhaps there is a personal connection, and lives are in disarray. But then again, it sounds like what I am experiencing is par for the course ....

Am I being too impatient to at least expect an update????
jasegreene
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 751 posts
Armorama: 751 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 05:37 AM UTC
I would not trust this guy for nothing.He is the kind would want to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn .
gregcctrn
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 329 posts
Armorama: 91 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:45 AM UTC
W T F!!? Are you saying that I made a mistake buying that bridge from him??? Great...what am I going to do now?? lol....
 _GOTOTOP