_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Late Entries?
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
Armorama: 2,283 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 01:11 PM UTC
I have a question regarding late entries to campaigns. If I finished an entry in the campaign on the due date but not yet posted pics of the kit due to certain circumstances and just posted it on the other day, will it still be accepted?
airwarrior
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 2,085 posts
Armorama: 1,227 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 01:21 PM UTC
I'm sure it would, most of the posts asking for pics AFTER the campaign has ended, you just need to be finished construction before it ends.
PLMP110
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 1,318 posts
Armorama: 837 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 03:35 PM UTC
I will finish my Cover Up entry on Saturday, but due to my work schedule, I will not be home and able to post photos until Monday. I do hope that my entry will be allowed as well.

Patrick
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
KitMaker: 4,082 posts
Armorama: 1,993 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 07:15 PM UTC
I urge all participants of the RMG Campaign to complate AND submit their entries before or on the final date (March 31st)..... I close the Campaign files and handout the medals on April 1st.... after that it's "CAMPAIGN CLOSED".... Whoever submits after that will see their pictures in the Campaign folder, but won't receive the medal.

Although fully understandable that people can't finish in time, it is still a deadline.... without that a Campaign Leader simply can't plan his activities.
Major_Goose
Visit this Community
Kikladhes, Greece / Ελλάδα
KitMaker: 6,871 posts
Armorama: 2,071 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 07:40 PM UTC
I will go with Eagle on this. I understand that due to circumstances keeping always the dates can be hard but, that;s what rules are for in campaigns, to keep some schedule.. I am not a campaign leader but participating in some of them i feel that i have to keep the rules i accepted when entered. Thats all
Friendly Costas
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 5,762 posts
Armorama: 2,283 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 12:17 AM UTC
Thanks all! I'm nearly done with my Cover Up dio and I'm having a hard time working on the pics.
 _GOTOTOP